Monday, June 12, 2017

So SAD! Ibadan Pregnant Woman & Her 2-Year-Old Son Electrocuted (Graphic Pics)

Yesterday, Sunday, June 11, 2017, sympathisers gathered to mourn the death of a pregnant woman and her two-year-old son, who were both electrocution at their Alare Compound of Aremo in Ibadan North-East LGA.

The incident reportedly happened when the woman was spreading some clothes she had washed on a line at her residence when she got electrocuted first then her scream was said to have drawn the attention of her son, who ran to his mum, hugged her and was electrocuted, too.

According to eyewitnesses, ''a nearby hotel had connected a wire to a house to provide illumination for passers-by at night. Unknown to the deceased, who was four months pregnant, the insulator on the wire had worn off. As she was spreading her clothes on it, she was electrocuted. She screamed, attracting the innocent boy, who ran to his mum. He too got electrocuted on the spot.'' So SAD!!
Oyo state’s Police Public Relations Officer, SP Adekunle Ajisebutu, said the bodies had been taken to the Adeoyo General Hospital morgue for autopsy and that investigation had begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all read and don't drop comments, how do y'all close those eyes of yours and sleep @night? Lol.. You have a voice, LET IT COUNT, use this platform to air your views.. Don't be a reader only, pls be a contributor, lol. Thanks for visiting, hope to see more of you.. XXX