1) FC Ifeanyi Ubah have been charged for breaching the Framework & Rule of the #NPFL following their refusal to continue with the game vs Kano Pillars, prompting the game to be called off.
2) FC Ifeanyi Ubah are also charged for hindering & infringing on the fulfilment of the Broadcast Contract of the #NPFL in the course of refusing to continue the game vs Kano Pillars on Saturday.
3) FC Ifeanyiubah are also charged for conducting themselves in behaviour capable of bringing the #NPFL to disrepute & acting in a manner capable of causing serious security breach.
4) For refusing to continue the NPFL game vs Kano Pillars on Saturday, FC Ifeanyi Ubah will pay a fine of N3m.
5) FC Ifeanyi Ubah will also forfeit 3 points, 3 goals from the NPFL game which shall be credited to their opponents Kano Pillars.
6) FC Ifeanyi Ubah will further forfeit 3 points from accrued points which will be suspended for a probationary period of the remainder of the NPFL season.
7) FC Ifeanyi Ubah will pay a fine of N5m for hindering & infringing the live TV Broadcast of the #NPFL game vs Kano Pillars.
Also FC Ifeanyi Ubah will have 2 points deducted from accrued points, which is suspended for a probationary period of the remainder of the NPFL season owing to hindering & infringing on fulfillment of the Broadcast Contract.
9) 3 points shall also be deducted from points accruing to FC Ifeanyi Ubah for behaviour capable of bringing the #NPFL to disrepute. This shall be suspended for a probationary period of the remainder of the season.
10) For conduct capable of bringing the #NPFL to disrepute, FC Ifeanyi Ubah shall pay a fine of N1m.
11) FC Ifeanyi Ubah shall also pay a fine of N150,000 for causing a delay to the restart of the NPFL game vs Kano Pillars after half time without good reason.
12) Mr Igwe Jonathan of Manager of FC Ifeanyi Ubah has also been charged for misconduct and in a manner capable of bringing the NPFL to disrepute during the NPFL game vs Kano Pillars on Saturday.
13) Mr Igwe persistently challenged the ref's decisions, communicated on the phone improperly within the technical area & ordered FC Ifeanyiubah players to leave the pitch & discontinue the NPFL game vs Kano Pillars.
14) Mr Igwe Jonathan of FC Ifeanyi Ubah shall pay a fine of N500,000 for conduct capable of bringing the #NPFL to disrepute and is hereby suspended from all NPFL match venues till the NFF Ethics Committee determines this matter.
15) Mr Igwe Jonathan of FC Ifeanyi ubah also has 48 hours, not later than Wednesday, January 18, 2017 to accept the sanctions or elect to appeal.
16) Mr Yaw Preko of FC Ifeanyi Ubah failed/neglected to take reasonable steps to ensure his players & other employees under his control accept the decisions of the match officials in the NPFL game vs Kano Pillars and is hereby charged for breaching the Code of Conduct for Managers & Coaches in the NPFL Framework & Rules.
17) Mr Yaw Preko of FC Ifeanyi ubah is hereby reprimanded & has 48 hours, not later than Wednesday, January 18, 2017, to accept the sanction or elect to appeal.
LMC's decision On Referee Folusho Ajayi
Referee Folusho Ajayi failed to meet the high standard of the #NPFL following her unsatisfactory game management of Kano Pillars vs FC Ifeanyi Ubah.
LMC has asked the NFF Refs Committee to withdraw referee Folusho Ajayi from future #NPFL games pending full investigation into her performance.
FC Ifeanyiubah have 48 hours, not later than Wednesday, January 18, 2017, to submit to the sanctions imposed or elect to appeal #NPFL
Watch the video of the disallowed goal that led to FC Ifeanyi Ubah abandoning the game here